[LRUG] plugin ideas for Rails - suggestions wanted!

Alan Kennedy alankennedy100 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:52:19 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am studying Computer Science at UCL and this year I need to do my
final year project - which I want to be on Ruby on Rails.

Last week I went to Berlin for the RailsConf and it helped me decide to
use RoR. It was suggested there for me to use this mailing list to ask
for possible plugin ideas for Rails to do for my project. I am new to
RoR - started learning it this summer - so I thought it would be good to
try to get ideas for my project from people that use it, and know better
than me what is needed.

So if anyone has an idea for a plugin, let me know soon, as I need to
formalise the project at the end of next week.

Thanks for reading,

Alan Kennedy