[LRUG] Rocktober

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Wed Sep 19 11:00:37 PDT 2007

I for one would be very keen on hearing if anyone's used Flex and
Rails together, and what sort of hurdles they hit on the way, what
appeared simple at first but turned out to be THE headache of the
month....

Superficially, they seem (to me) like a match made in heaven - Rails
takes care of all the server stuff really nicely and Flex has a full
UI toolkit that talks to the backend through whatever means you want.
But as usual, I'm sure the devil is in the details.

So, if anyone's used Flex+Rails in anger, come forward please :-)

Daniel

PS: apologies if this has actually been discussed already...