[LRUG] flash developers / python developers needed

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Tue Sep 4 09:41:59 PDT 2007

Hi LRUGers

We got the following request to forward and I thought the LRUG might be
able to help. Please contact Indy directly if you know anyone for the below:

Hi Wendy,

Hope you are well.  Further to our chat regarding any available good
Flash developers you might know, I  thought I would give you my contact
details. Our website is www.lateral.net. The position brief is still
being drawn up but if you could pass on my details to anyone you think
might be suitable that would be great. We are thinking about freelancers
and permanent as well. We are looking for Flash developers and Python
developers.

Any questions give me a shout.

Cheers

--