[LRUG] Rails : Drying Up Views

Pratik Naik pratik at thinkwares.com
Tue Sep 11 09:35:57 PDT 2007

In addition to what James said, you can also do "helper :all" . But
I'm not sure if it's an edge only thingy.

You might also wanna check out partial layouts in edge :
http://ryandaigle.com/articles/2007/8/3/what-s-new-in-edge-rails-partials-get-layouts

Having said that, I don't exactly understand the question.

-Pratik

http://m.onkey.org