[LRUG] Meeting Videos (was: April meeting idea: If you show me yours, I'll show you mine)

simon jenkins simojenki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:14:14 PDT 2008

Did you ended up using the planetplanet feed aggregator?

If so, it supports the concept of filters.  Ive never used them, but here
are some docs.
http://www.intertwingly.net/code/venus/docs/filters.html

>From the docs:
"Filters and plugins are simple Unix pipes. Input comes in stdin, parameters
come from the config file, and output goes to stdout."

Presumably you could write the filter in ruby using stdin and stdout.

simon