[LRUG] April Meeting - new venue

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:00:56 PDT 2008

A brief commercial break from the LRUG Logo show to let you know that our
April meeting (Monday 14th) has been fairly well subscribed so Skills Matter
have kindly booked us a larger room.  The meeting will now be held at the
larger overflow venue, The Old Sessions House at the bottom end of
Clerkenwell Green (assuming an orientation that puts the Skills Matter venue
at the top).

I've updated lrug.org[1] and upcoming[2] and we can reuse the map from last
time if people get lost[3].

... and now back to our normally scheduled programming...

[1] http://lrug.org/meetings/2008/03/16/april-2008-meeting/
[2] http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/453298/
[3] http://tinyurl.com/2bjjzz