[LRUG] Rails Developer wanted at CitySafe

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Thu Apr 10 05:50:14 PDT 2008

Hi all, we're looking for a new Rails developer to join us here at CitySafe.

Here's the ad, or read it on the site at http://citysafe.org/careers/

CitySafe is a small, dynamic, London based company who build mission
critical systems used by the police, local government and private
sector to help train for, respond to, and recover from disruptive
events.

Our applications are built using:

  * Ruby on Rails, RSpec
  * HAML, ExtJS
  * PostgreSQL, PostGIS

You should be comfortable in a small team, working in an agile
environment and not be afraid of challenging ideas. You must have at
least a years experience working with Ruby (on Rails). An interest in
usability and accessibility would be desirable.

We're offering a salary of £35-40k, depending on experience, with
perks including flexible working hours, allowances for training,
conferences and books, and access to the company bonus scheme.

Please contact us at jobs at citysafe.org if you're interested.

Thanks, can go back to voting on log designs now!

--
Richard Livsey
Head of Technology, CitySafe