[LRUG] logo?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:33:13 PDT 2008

Even filtered through the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory (
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/) the response in #lrug hasn't
been hugely positive about this logo suggestion.  However, it does seem a
good opportunity to re-open the discussion about an LRUG logo.  To this end
I've collected all the existing logo suggestions together on the lrug site (
http://lrug.org/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-a-logo) so we can see where we
stand.

Go flex your logo muscles and see what you can come up with; ignore what's
come before, or build on it - anything goes.  Anyone with an idea can cobble
something together and I'll link to it on that page.  After some arbitrary
deadline we'll have a vote and the winner of that will put an end to our
logo-less days.

Kudos awaits the victor!  KUDOS!

Muz