[LRUG] Logo sans nonsense

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:20:52 PDT 2008

On 08/04/2008, James Darling <james at abscond.org> wrote:

> >  Can I suggest we have a cut off day for designs then a vote.
>
> Midnight tonight. It's already gone on far too long

Good points.

Voting / Sumbission Rules
--
1. Design submissions stop by Wed 9th 1pm.  (Midnight seems a tad harsh, and
I don't plan on being around to police it).
2. http://lrug.org/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-a-logo will be updated to
present all submitted logos.
3. Voting Starts immediately after.
arsed setting up a gameable online poll and trying to police it)
    3.2 It's not a secret ballot.  Your names will be attached to the logos
you vote for.
    3.3 To avoid ambiguity, votes should include the full url (from
http://lrug.org/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-a-logo) for the one you like.
(no "I vote for the red one that Dave did" votes will be counted).
4. Voting stops Mon 14th 1pm.
5. Winner announced ~6:30pm Monday night.  Kudos to be distributed shortly
afterwards.
6. We NEVER talk of this again.

Muz