[LRUG] [ANN] Skills Matter 1st Teach Special offer Apache HTTP Course

Lauren Clegg lauren.clegg at skillsmatter.com
Thu Apr 3 04:49:31 PDT 2008

Hi there,

Skills Matter is running a first teach on our * Apache HTTP Server
Overview Course on 17th April 2008.

*A 1st TEACH event provides our delegates with the unique opportunity to
attend a brand new course, taugh by the actual course author at a
massive 50% off the normal price! In return we ask all attendees to fill
out an in-depth course evaluation which we will use to ensure subsequent
(normal price) teaches are tweaked to perfection!

*Apache HTTP Server Overview Course - 17th April 2008. *
In this intensive and highly practical 2-day course on Apache HTTP, you
will learn from one of the foremost Apache experts in the world about
the Covalent Enterprise Ready Server (ERS), powered by Apache 2.0 and 2.2.

You will receive an introduction to Apache, the world's leading Web
server, including what's new in Apache 2.2, an overview of Covalent ERS,
tips on installing and configuring Apache, and more.

*LEARN HOW TO:*

    * Install, configure, tune, monitor and troubleshoot Apache
    * Deploy Apache in a heterogeneous enterprise environment
    * How to use Apache with a variety of development environments
    * How to maximize Apache performance and security

* The next course will be delivered at Skills Matter, London 17 April
2008 by Filip Hanik, committer to the Apache Tomcat project and author
of /Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Tomcat.

/For more information on this Apache HTTP course, please go to:
*http://skillsmatter.com/course/ruby-on-rails/apache-http-server

If you have any questions regarding this topic, please email
marketing at skillsmatter.com or on 0207 107 2620.

Hope to see you soon!
The Skills Matter Team

--

**Lauren Clegg**
Marketing Executive

*Work:* 0207 1072620
*Mobile:07816 077 340*
*Email:* lauren.clegg at skillsmatter.com <mailto:joanna.go at skillsmatter.com>

*Get LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenclegg>*

		*Skills Matter eXchanges*
Erlang eXchange 2008 <http://erlang-exchange.com>
*June 26 - 27th, London*
It's official - the First International Erlang eXchange 2008 will be
held on June 26th-27th. Aimed at Erlang Architects, Programmers, Project
managers, Software and Platform Innovators, existing Erlang users as
well as Erlang newbies and anyone interested in Erlang, concurrent and
sequential programming, the Erlang eXchange 2008 promises to be an event
not to be missed!

*Skills Matter Ltd*
<http://www.skillsmatter.com/>1 Sekforde Street
<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1+Sekforde+St,+London,+Greater+London,+EC1R&sll=53.098145,-2.443696&sspn=11.997343,29.882813&ie=UTF8&ll=51.522843,-0.104198&spn=0.024245,0.058365&z=14&om=1>London,
EC1R 0BE United Kingdom