[LRUG] logo?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:41:22 PDT 2008

On 07/04/2008, Andrew Stewart <boss at airbladesoftware.com> wrote:

> On 7 Apr 2008, at 15:18, Paul Golds wrote:
>
> > Nice idea but London Underground can be fairly touchy about people
> > infringing on their copyright for the roundel logo..
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/227156.stm
> > http://www.out-law.com/page-6746

Oh dear.  I didn't know about that, so thanks for pointing it out.  I
> suppose I'd better remove the image.

I'm hosting it on the assets page for now as I think it might serve as a
starting point for a logo that's not so obviously derivative.  For example
maybe a ruby gem instead of the red circle... I don't know how far TfL take
the ownership of the roundel (do they own anything round with a bar over
it?)

Muz