[LRUG] Rails developers needed

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:41:27 PST 2008

On 20/02/2008, Chris Parsons <chris at edendevelopment.co.uk> wrote:
> PS: <rant>Does anyone else find the use of the term Rockstar or Ninja
> in job ads almost makes you feel physically sick?

Negative stereotypical attributes of "rockstars": giant egos,
ridiculous riders, legendary impatience, poor attention spans,
penchant for drugs and orgies, poor interpersonal skills....

Positive stereotypical attributes of "rockstars": .... tight jeans
leading to infertility increases mean fitness of global genepool?

... it's silly, really. I'm not going to mess with Ninjas though.
Those bastards are ruthless.

--
* J *
  ~