[LRUG] March meeting - registration open & call for talks

Xin xin at zenpow.com
Thu Feb 28 05:28:22 PST 2008

There's one thing I'd love to hear a talk on, and that is advice on Ruby on
Rails contracting.

How to woo clients (how to sell Agile?)
Time management
How to deal with the seamingly endless 'tweaks' at the end of a project.
What to do when you have too many clients and they all want their site done
ASAP. Subcontract? Offshore?

Anyone:)?