[LRUG] Invitation to join a Nike+ challenge: Run 100 miles in 10 months

James Darling james at abscond.org
Tue Feb 26 03:22:17 PST 2008

> Either that or you have a very unique running style.
There is actually some smoothing on there. The nike+ data is very
anomalous.
But I do the couch to 5K program - which in the first week (after a
year I'm onto week 3, go me) is 60 seconds running, 90 seconds walking
8 times, plus warm up/down. The nike website smoothes this out a bit
too much.

Anyway, pulled out the code and chucked it up on http://pastie.caboo.se/157537
.
It works from the XML file on your nano file-system. It looks like
there may be an API to the site now though.
So it's probably completely unhelpful, but no hurt in sharing.

James