[LRUG] LRUGers Scotland On Rails Discount

David A. Black dblack at rubypal.com
Thu Feb 28 03:57:35 PST 2008

Hi --

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, Thomas R. Koll wrote:

> Am 22.02.2008 um 19:44 schrieb Abdel A Saleh:
>> I just got word that LRUGers are eligible for a £25.00 discount for
>> the Scotland On Rails conference. The discount is for any
>> registrations before the 5th of March. The coupon code is: LRUG383
>
> man, that gonna be a long week for me: prague and scotland.

Me too, but it should be fun. It looks like they've made trains from
London to Edinburgh a lot faster than they were in my day (I took that
route, more or less, quite a bit back in the 1970s), so all you London
people should definitely look into coming to Scotland for the
conference!

David

--
Upcoming Rails training from David A. Black and Ruby Power and Light:
   ADVANCING WITH RAILS, April 14-17 2008, New York City