[LRUG] Upcoming conferences for rails / ruby stuff

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:11:20 PST 2008

What up online calendar lovers.

At work I've been collecting some info about conferences that have a ruby or
rails slant with an eye to working out what we can get the company to send
us on under the guise of 'training'.  I figured that having done this for my
team at work, it might be useful for other folks, so I've put it on google
calendar for public viewing pleasure

online:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=r6c5vcp8tq92731rfbmm33q1e0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London
ical:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/r6c5vcp8tq92731rfbmm33q1e0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

It's probably far from comprehensive, but if people let me know about other
events that might be useful I can add them (or enable them as editors on the
calendar).

Muz