[LRUG] Last minute request for people at the Geek Night tonight

Jon Wood jon at blankpad.net
Thu Feb 7 09:21:34 PST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the last minute request, especially since I've done not much
else but lurk on the list, but I was wondering if anyone going to the
Geek Night at ThoughtWorks tonight has a spare laptop they could bring
along - the hard disk in mine has died, and I just realised there may be
someone on the list who could lend me one (for the evening - I don't
expect you to let a random stranger leave with your laptop!)

Eternal gratitude, and several beers at the next LRUG meet will be in
order for anyone able to help :)

Thanks,

Jon