[LRUG] Rails developers needed

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Wed Feb 20 06:46:51 PST 2008

>  PS: <rant>Does anyone else find the use of the term Rockstar or Ninja
>  in job ads almost makes you feel physically sick?

Actually, I find it quite helpful. It makes it really quick and easy
to identify the jobs in which I'm definitely not interested. Anyone
who thinks putting rockstar/ninja in a job ad is almost certainly not
someone I want to spend >40 hours/week with!

Also, when was the last time you saw a vacancy for a mediocre
developer? Just curious.

Anyway, I'm off to buy more jeans - hard to find a pair that survive
the old katana-quickdraw move.

David