[LRUG] Nested form params/active records

James Darling james at abscond.org
Fri Feb 22 05:43:09 PST 2008

> Before I go reinventing the wheel, does anyone know of an existing
> plugin for ActiveRecord will enable this?

I wanted to do the same thing about a year ago, and wrote a plugin for
it. I then changed my mind, and went for Single Table Inheritance, so
I didn't get any further with the plugin than something that worked a
bit.

But I've just pulled it out and added it to one of my public svn
repos. Grab it at http://svn.abscond.org/plugins/kangaroo/
But yes, not production tested blah blah blah. Maybe something to just
look over. It's even got one whole spec!

Let me know what you think