[LRUG] test-driven development and rails question

Dafydd Rees daf at dafydd.net
Thu Feb 28 11:42:37 PST 2008

Pratik Naik wrote:
> Not to start an rspec v/s test::unit debate, but that's not true. A
> lot of people find rspec dsl kinda creepy and prefer plain ruby over
> english.

Don't get me started with that "English" crap...

Anybody who thinks that dressing it up as English is good idea should be
smiled at and given a lollipop.

It's just naive beyond belief. I could forgive that kind of thing if it
was written in 1959 when it probably seemed like a good idea but we've
learned a few things about compiler technology since then.

Ahhh!

I feel better now ;-)

--
Dr Dafydd Rees