[LRUG] Meet up for drinks next week

Paul Dix paul at pauldix.net
Fri Jan 4 09:03:52 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm going to be in London next week for work and I thought it might be fun
to meet up with some local Rubyists for a few drinks. It's my first time in
the UK so I have no clue where to suggest. I'm staying in the Clapham area,
but I can probably manage getting anywhere convenient by tube.

I'm a regular member of nyc.rb and spend my time hacking on machine
learning, natural language processing, and information retrieval problems.
Drop me a line if you're interested in meeting up to talk shop and have a
beer or two.

Cheers,
Paul Dix