[LRUG] Cancelled: LRUG Pub Quiz tonight

Tom Ward tom at popdog.net
Mon Jan 14 00:23:11 PST 2008

As I think most people have probably already worked out, I'm afraid
I've  had to cancel the pub quiz I was supposed to organise tonight.
The original venue backed out, and a combination of time pressure, the
flu, visa issues but mainly my own general incompetence meant I failed
to find a suitable replacement.

I was looking forward to doing the quiz, so I'm really gutted about
this.  I've written the questions and have a cupboard full of novelty
prizes to give out, so maybe it can be rescheduled for some time in
the future.

Apologies again for failing to sort out this problem, and particularly
to Murray who's fully kept up his side of the bargain by organising
some non-novelty prizes to give away.

Tom