[LRUG] Some debris from Mashed08

Simon Tokumine simon at japancentre.com
Tue Jul 1 08:53:51 PDT 2008

Hi guys, dunno if this is appropriate, but this is being sent through to
Mashed08 attendees by TimesOnline:

==
Tom Whitwell wrote:

Just going through the Mashed 08 lists looking for people who might know
people
who might be interested in this..

Times Online is hiring web developers

We're looking for passionate, innovative web developers to help us win more
awards, attract more traffic and delight our 16m users.

You'll need flawless front end web skills, Java experience within a J2EE
environment and the ability to build small web applications and tools from
scratch. You'll probably be comfortable using things like Flash
Action-Scripting, Processing, Google Maps API, JavaScript, CSS, PHP, AJAX
etc.
You'll enjoy working with XML, forms, data visualisation, search,
journalists,
editors and graphic designers.

You'll be working directly with the editorial team at Times Online, both
responding to breaking news and working on longer-term projects. This is a
full
time, permanent role, based at Times House in Wapping.

Send a CV and tell us about anything interesting you've built (at work or in
your spare time) that you think we might enjoy to:
tom.whitwell at timesonline.co.uk

Si