[LRUG] LRUG Nights: Episode 9 - Blues Boy

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Wed Jul 9 14:46:13 PDT 2008

Hey team

It's Mitch again, and I've got a bit of a problem. A young friend of mine is on the run from some dangerous ex-cons, and I could really use your help to keep him safe. How about we get together and discuss the situation over a few beers. (He can't come, because he's underage, but I'm sure the bad guys won't get him while we're drinking .. I mean planning).

http://url.ie/ii3

So, I was thinking sometime around the end of the month, between 28th July and 1st August. How about Wednesday 30th? (although, any day that week works for me).

That's the 'when'. For the 'where', how about;

    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/69/694/Lyceum/Strand

...or...

    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/80/Angel_in_the_Fields/Bond_Street

The Lyceum is probably a bit crowded until 7.30, but should empty out when the curtains go up. The AITF is probably going to be busy all the time.

Failing those, I'm open to suggestions.