[LRUG] Subversion Repository

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:51:44 PDT 2008

2008/7/10 Paul Ardeleanu <pardel at gmail.com>:

> 2008/7/9 Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com>:
>> > So, I think this is interesting (sorry it took me so long to respond
>> > Anthony).
>> >
>> > However, rather than setting up a LRUG git repo that people would push
>> all
>> > their code into, I think what might be a better idea is setting up an
>> LRUG
>> > account on github and having that account follow lrug members on github
>> +
>> > watch the specific repo's that have code that's been talked about.
>> >

> Or, people can add LRUG git user as a collaborator to their project (Admin
> > Collaborators ). That way, LRUG will be automatically watch those
> projects.

That could work too.  It seems there's no "your fans" kind of page (or if
there is, I can't find it), so right now the onus is on me (or whomever else
I give the keys to the lrug account) to find code and make El Rug watch it.
Let's play and see what works....

Anyway, he's here: http://github.com/lrug

I've made an initial attempt to link to code that I know people have talked
about, but it's way far from complete as my brain is addled.  Also I'm not
"following" anyone yet.  If people want to mail me directly (or github
message lrug) then I'll watch their repo / follow them from lrug.  Once
there's something interesting there I'll post the private 'news for you'
feed for the lrug account so everyone can watch what everyone else is
doing.  What fun!

Muz