[LRUG] Rails Camp UK

Pat Allan pat at freelancing-gods.com
Tue Jul 1 09:52:49 PDT 2008

Hi everyone

As discussed a while ago on this list, I've finally got details sorted
for Rails Camp UK - happening from Friday 15th to Monday 18th of
August, just outside of London. It's a weekend event, extremely
casual, people can rock up and decide to talk about whatever - doesn't
have to be Ruby related (and definitely doesn't have to be Rails
related), chat, code, drink, play games, etc. The location is a scout
hall - so we're not talking fancy accommodation, but it does the job.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, head on over to http://railscamp08.org
  for a few more details.

Keep in mind, spaces are extremely limited (a few dozen people) - I
would have loved to have more, but I figure that as this is the first
in the UK, best to start off small (and the hall itself isn't large
either).
http://railscampuk.eventwax.com/rails-camp-uk/register

Any questions, either reply here, or email me directly - hopefully
we'll see some of you there :)

Cheers

--
Pat