[LRUG] Slight career shift

Dustin Laverick dustinlaverick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:57:00 PDT 2008

FWIW:  Yahoo is currently hiring engineers - check their website.  Even if
you knew somebody you'd probably be asked to apply through their site.  They
don't use Ruby much, if at all.  They are largely PHP/Java.  Going by a
friend's experience I'd say it's a very good place to pick up engineering
skills for building large, scalable websites, assuming that's what you're
after.