[LRUG] July LRUG - Anyone have an emergency backup talk?

Antony Evans antonyevansuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 06:23:37 PDT 2008

Muz,

I've not been to one of the London Ruby meetings before because I just moved back from San Francisco.  Wouldn't normally propose talking the first time I go to a meetup but if you are genuinely in need of another speaker I could talk about Insoshi on which I'm building my current app.  I can especially bring the perspective of a person new to rails getting to grips with plug-ins etc, and talk about their community building efforts (and maybe a little on git?) if you think that would be of interest.

Antony

Antony Evans
Skype:          antonyevansuk (forwards to mobile)
Mobile:         +1-415-867-2490 (USA)
Mobile:         +44-7876-197-158 (UK)
Lifelong Email: antony.evans at alumni.insead.edu
Hats email:     antony at hooray4hats.com