[LRUG] Need a Ruby API to Google Analytics?

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 05:59:53 PDT 2008

You may recall my talk at LRUG about the Morph gem earlier this year. I said Morph was useless. Well, I've proved myself wrong - I think ...

Morph's being used in Rugalytics, a Ruby API to Google Analytics. Feedback is welcome as it is early days. Code and example usage are here:

 http://github.com/robmckinnon/rugalytics

Rugalytics started out as a fork of another gem, Statwhore. In a new approach to the problem, I use Morph to generate some of the Rugalytics code based on the data in Analytics' CSV report exports.

-Rob