[LRUG] LRUG NIGHTS Episode #8 "Balancing Act"

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:08:19 PDT 2008

2008/6/18 Mitch Buchannon <mitch at lrug.org>:

> Hi, team.
>
> near Holborn/Russell Square
> Cittie of Yorke
> http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub134.html

Also, The Princess Louise
http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub482.html
It's a Sam Smiths (nod to James Darling), it's been recently done up
downstairs with loads of snugs and tiny doors in silly bits of wood.  The
upstairs is usually empty with sofas and foods.  It has the major plus (for
me) of being only a hop, skip, and jump from my office vs. Cittie of Yorke
which is a hop, skip, jump, stumble, and forward-roll from my office
(admittedly, it's not a huge plus for anyone else).

> The Narrowboat (it's on the canal which could be good on a nice evening.)
> http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub278.html

Oooooh Canal.

Muz