[LRUG] LRUG NIGHTS Episode #8 "Balancing Act"

Eleanor McHugh eleanor at games-with-brains.com
Wed Jun 18 07:21:59 PDT 2008

On 18 Jun 2008, at 15:08, Murray Steele wrote:
> 2008/6/18 Mitch Buchannon <mitch at lrug.org>:
> Also, The Princess Louise
> http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub482.html
> It's a Sam Smiths (nod to James Darling), it's been recently done up
> downstairs with loads of snugs and tiny doors in silly bits of
> wood.  The upstairs is usually empty with sofas and foods.

That brings back memories of my disreputable youth - and it's hard to
go wrong with a Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter :)

On a similar theme I can also recommend:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/50/5059/Champion/Fitzrovia

and

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/35/359/Cardinal/Victoria

although the latter's a bit off the beaten track.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://slides.games-with-brains.net