[LRUG] July Meeting Details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:08:25 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The registration page for the July meeting is up on the Skills Matter
website, so I can announce the meeting properly:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2008/06/19/july-2008-meeting/  The details are a
bit sketchy, but if Francis and James give me any more information about
their talks I'll update the site.  Now, they've both said they're going to
do shorter than usual talks, so if anyone wants to do a lightning talk
(10mins including space for q&a at the most) let me know and we can add you
to the billing.

In other site news: Jon Lim (snowblink) has been updating the site by adding
a few photos from flickr to the old meeting pages.  If you have any photos
from LRUG, please post them to the LRUG pool
http://flickr.com/groups/680991@N25/ and they might end up on the site!
What fun!

Cheers,

Muz