[LRUG] Charanga needs a Rails developer

Jay Caines-Gooby jay at gooby.org
Mon Jun 30 04:39:12 PDT 2008

Charanga supply music e-learning systems to some of the UK's largest
Music Services.

Ruby on Rails developer (Contract. Up to £200/day dependent on
experience), based in our Brighton sea-front office.

  Our e-learning system is a bespoke Rails development. You'll be familiar
  with subversion, trac, capistrano and ideally will also have good javascript
  and html/css. This isn't just another web development project; we're solving
  some really interesting problems.

  We'll be releasing some plugins, tying together online and offline delivery,
  looking at Content Delivery Networks, solving authentication issues for kids
  as well as integrating Rails, Flash and AIR.

  What's more, you'll be helping thousands of kids to learn music!

  Contact jaygooby at charanga.com for more information.

--
Jay Caines-Gooby
jay at gooby.org