[LRUG] lrug speaking opportunity at the Erlang eXchange

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:08:28 PDT 2008

Hi LRUG

I've put myself forward for this, so if anyone wants to watch me embarrass
myself with my lack of knowledge feel free to come along.  I think I'm going
to talk about LRUG for the most part and then sprinkle in some stuff about
ruby+erlang (maybe something about FUzed?).  Anyone who knows anything about
erlang + ruby is welcome to point me in something like a good direction.

I know it's on the same night as LRUG Nights Episode #8, but I've requested
to be up first so I can make it to that afterwards.  Whoever does get there
first, make sure you get a big table, I might be bringing some erlangers
(erlangites, erlinguists, erlanguishers?) with me.

Muz

(I do, of course, feel super guilty about suggesting a pub very close to my
office and then not actually being in a position to take advantage of that
closeness).