[LRUG] lrug speaking opportunity at the Erlang eXchange

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Fri Jun 20 01:32:37 PDT 2008

Hi Murray,
Thanks very much!! I have scheduled you as the first speaker. Your
session is here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/erlang/erlang-exchange-ug-session-lrug-ruby-erlang-and-our-communities-164
Anyone who likes to come along, please register at the above, so we know
you are coming (and order enough beer)
wendy