[LRUG] Jobs in London

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Sat Jun 28 04:00:53 PDT 2008

Hi Andrea

There are lots of permanent jobs for Rails programmers in London, so I'm
sure you won't have any trouble finding work. Contract work is a little
harder to find.

Some good sites for rails jobs are;

http://workingwithrails.com/
http://jobs.rubynow.com/

These sites have lots of programming jobs, including some rails jobs;

http://www.jobserve.com
http://cwjobs.co.uk (but their interface is really annoying)

Good luck

David