[LRUG] [Off Topic] Learning Javascript

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Mon Jun 30 03:35:29 PDT 2008

Skills Matter's Ajax Primer: Developing with JavaScript & DOM course,
(authored by Dave Crane) teaches JavaScript, DOM and JSON and will
solidy your understanding of core Ajax technologies upon which
successful Ajax programming and web 2.0 development relies. Upon
completion of this Ajax Primer course you will be familiar with a number
of JavaScript and DOM development tools and techniques, understand how
to apply JavaScript Event Models and how to use understand DOM
manipulation method.
This is a 1-day course and the next course is scheduled for 28/07/08
More info: http://skillsmatter.com/course/ajax-ria/javascript-dom-ajax