[LRUG] Ruby Developers wanted for BBC Audio and Music

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 01:46:15 PDT 2008

As promised the 2 software engineering jobs are now open to external
applicants:

Software Engineer, A&Mi, Ref.385323

https://jobs.bbc.co.uk/fe/tpl_bbc01.asp?newms=jj&id=22228

Senior Software Engineer, A&Mi, Ref.385942

https://jobs.bbc.co.uk/fe/tpl_bbc01.asp?newms=jj&id=22230

NOTE: All applicants, including internal ones, HAVE to go through the
website, and neither the department nor HR accept CVs directly.

Of course any questions as to what we do here, or what kind of projects you
can be expected to work on I'd be happy to answer.

--
Anthony Green
Client Side Developer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/