[LRUG] Who's going to Railsconf Europe in Berlin?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:28:06 PDT 2008

For those intending on going, but who haven't got their tickets yet - I'm
going to hear back from O'Reilly sometime after Wednesday eve about user
group discount codes.  They've traditionally been worth 10-15% so it could
be worth holding off on buying those tickets.

If you have some other discount code already (alumni, group, student,
etc...) you might as well use that instead as, unlike Voltron, they don't
combine.

Muz