[LRUG] LRUG NIGHTS Episode #8 "Balancing Act"

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Mon Jun 16 13:02:48 PDT 2008

Hey people, Mitch here.

I was thinking it's been a while since we solved some crimes, so I'm proposing we head out on a tough new assignment involving jewel smugglers, a mysterious speedboat and a body that won't stay dead. Hang on it's going to be a heady ride!

Before settling on a venue, I wanted to get a date in the diary and I'm proposing to fly over for a meet up next week. However I note that this is a busy time for us all, I've got beaches to watch and you guys have Mashed over the weekend, Radiohead on Tuesday and London Geek Night on Wednesday. This leaves Monday 23rd or Thursday 26th as potential options for next week, unless we arrange something for the following week??

The venue's to be revealed (read: decided upon) once we've got a date agreed.

Thoughts?

M.