[LRUG] lrug speaking opportunity at the Erlang eXchange

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Tue Jun 17 04:29:15 PDT 2008

Is the Lrug interested in giving a 15 minute presentation at the Erlang eXchange on Thursday June 25th at a 15 minute slot between 18:30-20:00?
Great opportunity to present the Erlang Community to Ruby and the LRUG. Also, there is an Erlang eXchange party, from 20:00 to late, with free attendance for User Group speakers.
Please let me know as soon as possible who would like to do a slot and on what?
wendy

Hi there,

As most of you probably know, we are organising the First Erlang
eXchange 2008 (and LRUGers get 10% discount quoting SM0625-621846-PCS,
when booking).
*
LRUG Speaking Opportunity*
As with our other conferences, we would like to give LRUG the
opportunity to present itself to the conference delegates, by giving a
15 minute LRUG session.

We will offer canape's and drinks to Conference delegates as well as to
anyone who registers just for the UG Sessions on Thursday, June 26th
between 17:30-18:00
This will then be followed by 5 User Group Presentations, each 15
minutes long, between 18:00-19:30 (We have invited the Haskell UG,
JavaWUG, Coding the Architecture UG, Groovy UG and you guys).

Would you guys be interested to give a 15 minute session? If so, please
send talk title, synopsis, speaker name, picture, bio to me before
Friday 13/06/08.