[LRUG] Chat Digest, Vol 26, Issue 4

Ross Lawley ross.lawley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:13:23 PST 2008

Hi Chris,

Perhaps it might be pertinent to open your scope a little - advertising on
37Signals is pretty much only going to target only Ruby developers who
probably will command a higher wage.

Sounds from the advert you need someone who is intelligent and has an entry
level of computing experience, if they are capable they can easily pick up
the fundamentals Ruby / Rails especially with your guidance.

So you could try advertising for a "Web Application Developer" or "Software
Engineer" which should open up the search for you - also you could target
Graduates from Southampton which is just down the road!

Good luck with the hunt!

Ross

Message: 5