[LRUG] Content for April meeting

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 02:17:34 PDT 2008

I find I get a lot more out of a presentation if it focuses on something
specific. There are plenty of blog posts on scaling with memcache/mongrel
cluster/nginx/yaws and I'd be interested in reading yours :-) but with
presentations I like to see code.

My favourite presentation of recent months was Tom Armitage's on building a
chat bot with Ruby TOC and Merb: Brief explaination of the domain problem
and the tools then lots of detail on how he tied it all together with Ruby.

Tony