[LRUG] Rails freelancers

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 08:09:45 PST 2008

Hi all

Seems there are plenty of rails freelancers these days, but are there
any rails NON-freelancers looking for a job? Perhaps everyone on this
list has bags of experience, but I was hoping to hire a couple of
entry-level developers and I've not had much success so far :-(

So, anybody want to recommend someone? I'll buy you something nice if
we end up hiring them :-)

Original post: http://jobs.37signals.com/jobs/3220. Perhaps I'm asking
for the wrong things or the starting salary is wrong... anyone with
feedback or comments would be useful.

Oh, and if anyone's looking for a more senior role, we might be able
to accommodate you if it's a good fit ... give me a shout and we can
discuss.

Thanks guys
Chris