[LRUG] UK salaries? Just curious...

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:29:30 PST 2008

It probably makes sense to follow my example;

Live with your parents until your late 30s,
Commute into London every day,
Make sure you have no social life,

Thereby you can take advantage of the higher london salary, without exposing
yourself to the associated higher costs.
Maximise your income,
Minimise your outgoings,
BOOM!!!

Works even better if your parents live in the middle of London.
Maybe a nice soho flat?