[LRUG] Rails developer for startup

Polly Courtney polly at cantab.net
Wed Mar 12 05:02:26 PDT 2008

Do any of you know of an entrepreneurial rails developer who might like to get involved in a website I'm building?  Essentially it's a community site for a specific sport (lots more detail available on request - business plan, mock-up screenshots etc.) with potential to re-skin for other sports in the future.

I work on the digital marketing/commercial side, so I'm looking for a developer who'd either code it himself or oversee the development.
It's an ambitious project but with huge potential, and I'd be happy to give up equity in the business for the right person.

Any ideas? Thanks guys.
Polly