[LRUG] Content for April meeting

Romain Eude Romain.Eude at touchlocal.com
Tue Mar 18 03:44:15 PDT 2008

Guys,

if interesting to the community, I can do a quick presentation on our general architecture at TouchLocal ( http://www.touchlocal.com ) and some of the things we've had to do for our rails app to cope with our monthly 8 Million PVs
I'll see if I can get a couple of vouchers/books for a draw at the meeting [to stimulate attendance] as a win/win since I'll be pitching for good people to come and work with us ;-)

Let me know if that sounds good enough - or not.

Romain.

Romain Eude
Lead Developer

Touch Local
89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP, UK
D: 020 7840 4335
E: romain.eude at touchlocal.com
T: 020 7840 4300
F: 020 7840 4301

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by calling 020 7840 4300 or email postmaster at touchlocal.com. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Touch Local Ltd cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and are not made on behalf of the firm.
Registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 2885607 VAT Number: GB896112114

Help to save some trees. Print e-mails only if you really need to.