[LRUG] RSS feed for members blogs?

simon jenkins simojenki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:59:45 PDT 2008

planetplanet (and the venus branch) work by aggregating the feeds everytime
you execute "planet.py", you create templates (or use the ones that come
with it) which can output things like atom feeds, rss2.0 feeds, html etc
etc.  You then set up a cron job to execute planet.py every 10 minutes or so
to update the content.

One good thing with this setup is that every time a client requests the
latest feed it is a hit for a static page, so load on the server shouldn't
be a problem.

cheers

Simon