[LRUG] Meeting Videos (was: April meeting idea: If you show me yours, I'll show you mine)

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 02:05:52 PDT 2008

On 25/03/2008, Nick Ludlam <nick at recoil.org> wrote:

> On 25 Mar 2008, at 13:24, Murray Steele wrote:
> > On 25/03/2008, Nick Ludlam <nick at recoil.org> wrote: On 13 Mar 2008,
> > at 13:52, Murray Steele wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for volunteering!  Unfortunately your timing is a little off
> > as Andrew Stewart talked about this very subject at the last meeting
> >

> Ah that's a shame that I missed it! Andrew, do you have notes on the
> talk, or is there a video? I'd really like to hear that presentation.

Looks like you are in luck Nick.  Skills Matter have posted the video of
that talk here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/ruby-on-rails/handling-long-running-tasks-in-rails

Also, on the main ruby on rails page a bunch more of the videos are now
available.  I'll try and catalogue these sometime this week and make sure
that lrug.org points to as many of these videos as possible.

Cheers,

Muz