[LRUG] Do you think anyone would pay for...

Alec Ross alec at arlross.demon.co.uk
Sun May 11 04:56:13 PDT 2008

In message <514A6DEE-218A-469E-85FD-3A36752B34AE at games-with-brains.com>,
Eleanor McHugh <eleanor at games-with-brains.com> writes
>a consultant to come in and tidy up a Ruby and/or Rails codebase:

Hi Eleanor,

Sorry I can't offer any help w/ this.

But ...

I have been toying w/ an idea for a s/w tool for some time now.  I'd
like to do some market research on it, and then, hopefully, look for
funding.

If there were funds available, I'd be delighted if you wanted any
consultancy role in its development.  Also, if you wanted to have a
brief talk about it sometime, I'd be happy to oblige.  The next time
possible for me would be just before the next LRUG meeting.  If you
wanted to meet in/outside the pub say half an hour before kick off, I
could be there.  (Tho' given the current lack of funding, I'd quite
understand if you didn't want to get at all involved atm.)

(FWIW, I expect to be away for pretty much all of Monday.)

Best Regards,

Alec
--
   Alec Ross
   t: 01689 829163  m: 07710 656955  f: 0870 056 8162